Director, Revenue Operations
The Director, Revenue Operations for Permanent Group will build and lead our Rev Ops department to support growth and continuous improvement in sales, marketing, and customer success across companies.
- Be part of building a $100M+ revenue company from the ground up.
- Design and build a Rev Ops function from the ground up.
- Work closely with founders / CEOs across dozens of companies and a range of vertical markets.
- Work in an entrepreneurial environment that prioritizes creativity, learning, and continuous improvement.
- Build and maintain a world-class Rev Ops function to support revenue growth and continuous improvement across our portfolio of companies.
- Design and manage a tech stack that helps maximizes sales, marketing and customer success efficiency, effectiveness, and cross-functional alignment.
- Provide accurate and timely reporting of leading and lagging indicators in a manner that facilitates the identification of opportunities, challenges, trends, and root causes.
- Contribute to a continuous improvement culture.
- Work with the Executive Leadership Team to define business objectives and develop strategies to drive revenue growth across the portfolio.
- Build and lead the Rev Ops function.
- Create processes and rules of engagement to encourage collaboration between Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success teams and ensure accurate and consistent full funnel / closed loop attribution, revenue recognition and KPI reporting.
- Create technology roadmap for Sales, Marketing and Customer Success and oversee selection and implementation of appropriate technologies.
- Ongoing admin of CRM and related tools (including training to ensure that teams understand how to use tools to drive efficiency and effectiveness).
- Support GTM planning, capacity planning and commission plans for portfolio companies.
- Oversee forecasting across the portfolio – develop standardized forecasting process and definitions, train sales managers, and ensure consistent execution; work with Finance team to produce consolidated forecast.
- Oversee data and business analytics across teams and derive insights needed to make decisions around pipeline generation, pipeline management, sales rep productivity, expansion opportunities, etc.
- Serve as trusted advisor to sales leaders and management teams across the portfolio.
- 7+ years experience in revenue or sales operations for a B2B SaaS company
- Deep expertise around CRM systems (preferably SFDC), Marketing Automation Platforms, and other GTM-related tools (e.g., conversational marketing, conversational intelligence, sales engagement, forecasting)
- Experience building a revenue ops function from scratch a strong plus
- Experience in a post-merger situation (i.e., integrating rev ops functions and systems of two companies) a strong plus
- Experience in GTM strategy and lead generation a plus
- Experience managing SDR teams a plus
- Experience in sales enablement a plus
- Experience designing and implementing CS plays a plus
- Experience with BI / analytics tools a plus
- Highly analytical and strong problem solver
- Good people skills; demonstrated ability to build and manage teams, work cross-functionally and lead by influence, and drive change-management initiatives
- Adaptable to fast changing environment; able to prioritize and juggle multiple, competing priorities
- Permanent Group (permanentgroup.com) is dedicated to accelerating the growth of vertically focused business-to-business (B2B) software-as-a-service (SaaS) companies through acquisition and long-term tactical and financial guidance. We’re experienced operators and subject-matter experts with a passion for software and building businesses. We partner with founders to help them scale their businesses and realize their companies’ full potential. We look for businesses with strong leadership and high potential for profitable growth, and work together to increase year-over-year revenue, company efficiency, and impact.
Send cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org