We are seeking investment professionals to build a high velocity M&A team at Permanent. You will identify and develop connections with exceptional software companies to gauge acquisition potential.
- Be part of building a $100M+ revenue company from the ground up.
- Work closely with founders / CEOs across dozens of companies and a range of vertical markets.
- Work in an entrepreneurial environment that prioritizes creativity, learning, and continuous improvement.
Report directly to the head of M&A and be part of building out the M&A team.
- Successful candidates will be able to build an impressive deal sheet and obtain deep experience leading and executing all phases of a deal.
- Find and get in touch with software businesses in the US across a wide range of niche vertical markets. Candidates will develop a thesis and own deal origination within their verticals.
- Develop close relationships with CEOs, investment bankers, lawyers, and other regional influencers to facilitate introductions and connect with outstanding technology companies.
- Frequent travel with members of the M&A team when safe to do so.
- Complete diligence, including: customer metrics analysis, modeling, and industry research.
- Create investment memo materials for board review.
- Identify opportunities for acquired companies to improve technology offerings and increase growth rate.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- 1 – 3 years of experience with a leading investment bank, private equity/venture capital, consulting firm, or corporate development group backed by a leading software investor.
- Experience with software and SaaS revenue and business models / KPIs.
- Previous experience in software or technology M&A strongly preferred.
Permanent Group (permanentgroup.com) is dedicated to accelerating the growth of vertically focused business-to-business (B2B) software-as-a-service (SaaS) companies through acquisition and long-term tactical and financial guidance. We’re experienced operators and subject-matter experts with a passion for software and building businesses. We partner with founders to help them scale their businesses and realize their companies’ full potential. We look for businesses with strong leadership and high potential for profitable growth, and work together to increase year-over-year revenue, company efficiency, and impact.
Send cover letter and resume to: email@example.com