The Rev Ops Project Manager will design an efficient working framework to best drive project execution and accountability, work diligently to ensure collaboration, keep initiatives on track, and more.
- Be part of building a $100M+ revenue company from the ground up.
- Design and build a Rev Ops function from the ground up.
- Work closely with founders / CEOs across dozens of companies and a range of vertical markets.
- Work in an entrepreneurial environment that prioritizes creativity, learning, and continuous improvement.
- Report directly to COO and be part of building out operations team.
- Ensure execution of value-creation plans for newly acquired companies.
- Design and manage a project management framework that drives execution and accountability while ensuring buy-in and collaboration.
- Provide accurate and timely reporting on project status, as well as leading and lagging indicators, in a manner that facilitates the identification of opportunities, challenges, trends, and root causes.
- Contribute to a continuous improvement culture.
- Coordinate assessment (in collaboration with subject matter experts) of potential acquisition targets.
- Develop (with subject matter experts) preliminary Value Creation Plans (VCP).
- Work with management team and subject matter experts to refine VCP and develop detailed work plan (including targets and deliverables).
- Develop tracking framework and reporting cadence.
- Oversee execution of VCP work plan – organize steering committee and working groups, oversee weekly and monthly reporting, document and follow up on action items.
- Identify and surface initiatives that are off-track or at-risk.
- Assist with preparation of Board reports.
- 2+ years experience professional experience
- Strong EQ
- Collaborative, strong team player
- Strong business acumen and ability to prioritize
- Strong organizational skills
- Analytical, metrics driven
- Strong work ethic and sense of urgency
- Self-starter and ability to work with limited direction in unstructured environment
- Prior experience managing projects highly preferred
- Experience in a post-merger situation (e.g., leading or supporting a post-merger integration) a strong plus
- Proven ability to work directly with C-level executives a plus
- Experience in a B2B SaaS company a plus
- Experience in management consulting, investment banking or private equity a plus
- Experience working with project management tools (e.g., Monday.com) a plus
- Permanent Group (permanentgroup.com) is dedicated to accelerating the growth of vertically focused business-to-business (B2B) software-as-a-service (SaaS) companies through acquisition and long-term tactical and financial guidance. We’re experienced operators and subject-matter experts with a passion for software and building businesses. We partner with founders to help them scale their businesses and realize their companies’ full potential. We look for businesses with strong leadership and high potential for profitable growth, and work together to increase year-over-year revenue, company efficiency, and impact.
Send cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org